Bush is on.

Have you ever noticed all his speeches have the same cadence?
blah blah blah blah
pause
blah blah blah blah
pause
blah blah blah blah blah blah
pause
blah blah blah
next phrase.

It would appear he has some sort of learning disability. Of course, that may seem obvious.

I'm a Dean person. I'm from Vermont and I know him to be a good, fair man who honestly seeks solutions. That said -- he needs some good suits, some moisturizer and a good night's sleep. He is a little 'jazzed' these days. Looking forward to New Hampster....

Oh, something to do with my pregnancy?! Just got up from a 3 hour nap with the usual symptoms: super hot face, super hot body, super cold nose and a hormone headache that welcomes my every post nap hour. Nice, huh?

I am able to get up and around more though. I do feel better. Well enough to realize the toll that 3 months of lying around has taken on my body. When I come from the basement to the top floor, I'm winded. Verrrrry unusual for me. In a few days I'm going to get back on my spin cycle and start walking outside. I don't want to be unrecognizable when I finally have the baby.

OOO! We're planning a baby shower/graduation keg party in late May. Wanna come?!

0 comments: