tonight's the night...

Is it just me or is Rod Stewart fabulous? Ok, it's just me. One of the many oddities of me is my musical taste. I run the COMPLETE gamut from top 40 (I could beat BaBaBooie) to chic music to Billie Holiday to grunge to classical to southern rock to 70's shlock. People who don't know me well or long form an opinion about how sophisticated I must be in every aspect of my life and then they are all shocked that I'm killing myself to get tickets for the upcoming Cyndi Lauper show.....but I digress.

Tonight's the night I'm going to post pictures. Pictures of the unbelievably awesome window treatments I made with my friend Orra. Pictures of my belly in all its glory on Daytona Beach. One of my favorite sexy pictures of Bear. Maybe even the picture of Mare and me on the bar at Hogs and Heffers, bras in hand. Maybe not that one. But definitely the others.

Home Cheapo

Not mine. Greg dropped that while he was here. He's taking my man on a run there so he can build in the bookcases around the giant TV and build the giant TV into the wall so our basement fun room can be MTV Cribs ready. It is close ;)

That said...

My brother just called to know "exactly what we're doing RIGHT THIS MINUTE and do we want to have lunch with him and the boy?!" He's sooooo fucking wired, that kid. And he's nearing a month late to lend a hand with the pre-babe projects, but anyway.... No lunch. We're headed to the shoe repair place because all of the sudden my man is into the goofy shoes I've been buying him for years. Maybe you'll get a picture of his newest shoes - Prada-esque bowling shoes. So perfect on him. He's slowly but surely allowing me to update his wardrobe from 1985.....

0 comments: