BB, or baby brother, update

Called him at 11:30. He's still in bed. Asked if I'd call back later. Suuuuure.

more showers in the forecast

My friends Sandra and Linda are hosting one on Sunday. Couples, BBQ by the famous Bacon Bill, and kids and others are invited. I am feeling okay about this one because the last one went so well. PLUS-mommie dearest won't be at this one....

I hate late

And my 11:30 is now 43 minutes late. I am always on time. Perhaps my haphazard childhood experiences with the arbitrarinous of "I'll be there to pick you up" has left scars. But I hate late. AND I usually have total attitude when the late one arrives. Palpable attitude. That I can't escape. Unattractive. Oh well. No one's perfect, right?!

for my next trick....

My next post will contain pictures and a few of the funny stories Bear thinks I should share.....

0 comments: