do me a huuuuuge favor, okay?

Medical care has become an interesting topic, no? Well, I just got an email and apparently the hospital in the town next to my hometown (my hometown doesn't have a hospital!) is in the running for an MRI. Yup, some company is giving away an MRI for votes. You don't have to register so I don't think you'll be contacted to buy one for yourself so, what do you say? Vote, would you? Being so close to a ski resort, I can't imagine they don't have one already. I wonder if there is a tea-leaf reader or bone thrower on staff for times when the MRI van is running late....

Anyway, if you would be so kind as to go here and vote for Copley Hospital in the pull-down menu. That would be swell :)

3 comments:

Beth said...

Done, and done.

Kelly said...

Good thing they allowed fast-forwarding through the video!

piglet said...

ha! i did it. thank you kelly for letting us know we could fast forward.

i hope the beauty and crazy that is the internets comes thru for you!