one more fun thing

I can no longer bend over. My belly gets in the way. And it makes me grunt cuz I always forget. Sexy...

just one more fun thing

Yesterday I put a classical CD in. I don't like to buy into the hype but Costco has Baby Einstein discs on sale and they had a nice selection of pieces I like so.... I did, in fact, physically buy into said hype. That's not the funny thing. The funny thing is that I popped a disc into the CD player in the kitchen and a fantastic drumroll blared out. "That's strange" I thought and then "Snoop Dog is in the mother fuckin' haaooouuuuusssseee" followed and I figured out that I put a disc on a disc.

Frankly, I think it's unfair for the child to expect some serene, classical music laden existence when in reality I start my day with Howard Stern and then listen to 70's schlock, Awesome 80's and a variety of top forty puke that I loveloveLOVE.

*sigh* Sure hope this all works out ok :)

0 comments: