All's well

Just a quick update. The doc said everything is great. I just strained my ligaments on either side of my uterus. Nice, huh? So that's what the shooting pains are all about. I guess I'm supposed to take it easy.....

Speaking of taking it easy...next weekend we're headed to the staff reunion of the Rusty Nail in Stowe. My husband is coming with me. There will be lots of babies and it will be great to see people that I haven't seen for a long time. Bobby (the owner) finally sold it so we're having the get together. I'll post pictures next weekend.

B.Diddy is heading out to Philly for a couple of days. I am going to HATEHATEHATE sleeping without him so I am sad today. Work is such a pain in the ass. We would have so much more time together if he didn't have to go here and there and the office all day. Ugh.

Now that my uterus is falling out, mother's place is coming along. We have such a messy relationship and that makes me sad, too. Today is just a sad day. Boo hoo.

Off to class.

0 comments: