spring cleaning

Incredibly boring, but part/all of my job!

Yesterday Rio and I cleared out a corner of the backyard. I raked and threw big fallen logs and she threw rocks at me. Not 'at me' at me, but at me nevertheless. Now I want to research raised bed gardening because this particular corner has little stones and is cordoned off by railroad ties. I want tomatoes and squash and beans. I think Rio may get into it?! Maybe too young, who knows? It's worth a try. She sure did have fun throwing the little rocks around!

Also throwing away/giving away/ebaying half of everything that I own except books. I love my books. I will be using all proceeds for continuing ed classes. Or sparkly teeth. Can't decide...

1 comments:

kate said...

wow - tough call. Tooth bling or brain bling... let us know which you choose. ;-)