out and about

Just another Saturday around Casa Crazy. Stern show playing in the background, waiting for the Monkey Princess to finish a much protested nap ... the Stern show discussion surrounds Richard Christy's status as homosexual or straight. Evidently, he said for 500 million dollars he'd suck a dick. Here's how that plays at our place ...

me: How 'bout you, Bear, would you suck a dick for 500 million dollars?

bear: (no hesitation) Hell ya, for 500 million. I'd swallow for that much! I'd do it for 200 million!

me: Really?

bear: Would I have to tell anyone about it? (I shake my head no) Then I'd do it for 100 million.

He doesn't have to tell anyone but I am not so, uh, tightlipped. Hahahahaha.

4 comments:

Tia*Pia said...

Ooooh Christ on a crutch.
You two were made for each other. Can't wait to visit.

Anonymous said...

Goodness, that's a hard one to swallow. It would probably cost $100 mil just for the ongoing therapy. Still, it's good to know that you two have intellectual discussions. Love you. MB

nita said...

*v: can't wait! i have sooo many plans that i hope all our afternoon deck drinking doesn't derail too many!

*mama bear: don't think i missed that 'swallow' comment...

Diana said...

OMG I'm going to have to ask that at home...
missed you dear.