No nap. Mom called. Again. After being asked not to call until I get up there. After being told repeatedly that I was sick and would see her sometime next week.

They sold the house and they have another divorce hearing on January 15th. I got to hear some trash-talk about my stepdad and grandmother, hear about how great her evil little dog is, and generally bite my tongue re:half-truths and lies. Always so relaxing.

My mother-in-law gave me tickets to rent on January 15th so I'll be completely unavailable for venomous recountings of court. Shucks.

Bear took me out for ice cream so I did see the outdoors today. Over-rated. But the ice cream was the BEST! When I got home Hobbes went for the glory and jumped up and ran that giant tongue over my cone. Rat bastard. So cute though.

After 10pm? It must be time for me to go to bed! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

0 comments: