that's why they're funbags, not functional bags....

I am so frustrated that I'm not even pissy about it anymore. I am taking the drug AND the herbal supplement to make milk spring forth from my breasts. I am pumping with alarming frequency, to the point where my nipples are sore all the way back to my shoulder blades. I am gathering these breast milk droplets like a shipwrecked sailor gathers fresh water from jungle foliage. All this and my child prefers a bottle.

Luckily, she is perfect and lovely and evidently she would be awake EVEN MORE OFTEN if solely breastfed. And now, it's off to bed until 6 when Bear will be getting up to get ready for work. One of the guys told him that work would suddenly become very relaxing. He knows what he's talking about. I do love staying home with her, though. A whole new world that is different and amazing every day. All that and she doesn't really have cognitive powers yet! The best is yet to come.

I gotta get some rest. More photos tomorrow....

0 comments: