I think I'm too easily influenced to be an effective parent....

I was at the tax assessor's office today trying to avoid paying taxes for a car I sold TWO YEARS AGO! Don't these people communicate? Anyway, the nice lady in the office where you PAY your taxes (different place) asked me what kind of motorcycle I have. I had my shiny red helmet with me... she said she was going to buy a bike in the spring. I told her if I get pregnant she can buy mine for a good deal. Well, then she told me about her neighbors. They both have bikes and on Saturday they find someone to watch their young kid and they go riding. Immediately I thought "WE should do that. We should keep our motorcycles and go on Saturdays." I suspect that basis of that argument is: "The lady at the tax offices' neighbors have kids and motorcycles." Whine when you say that.

0 comments: